Monday 26 May 2008

GTA San Andreas - SF-UR (San Fierro Underground Radio)


This is one of my favorite old skool collections. I came across it when I searched for some old stuff on the Internet, including house music from the end of 80s and the beginning of 90s. It was actually released as an official soundtrack of the computer and video game "Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas". Here's the list of its brilliant tunes:

01. Joe Smooth - Promised Land
02. 808 State - Pacific
03. A Guy Called Gerald - Voodoo Ray
04. Frankie Knuckles - Your Love
05. Raze - Break 4 Love
06. Cultural Vibe - Ma Foom Bey
07. Jomanda - Make My Body Rock
08. Ce Ce Rogers - Someday
09. NightWriters - Let The Music Use You
10. Mr Fingers - Can You Feel It
11. Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body
12. Maurice - This Is Acid
13. The Todd Terry Project - Weekend
14. Fallout - The Morning After
15. Robert Owens - I’ll Be Your Friend
16. 28th Street Crew - I Need A Rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment